At Baho Neza Swe we feel it important to live and stand by our statutes.
Here is a brief insight to our regulations within Baho Neza Swe.
1. Baho Neza Swe's basic idea is to give young adults and especially women in Rwanda the opportunity to improve their living conditions and be able to shape their own lives by taking control of their lives and bodies.
2. The board consists of minimum three to a maximum of eight members.
3. A member of Baho Neza Swe can be the one who shares the organization's values and pays an annual membership fee to the association.
4. The annual meeting is the association's highest decision-making body.
5. The association must maintain accounting in accordance with the current accounting laws and good accounting practices.
To review our statutes in full, please see the attached file.